Monday, April 14, 2014

Author Spotlight: Lisa M. Harley


We have an amazing author to spotlight this week!
Lisa M. Harley
She is a dear friend of mine and let me tell you
she knows how to write some amazing romance
stories and hot sexy cowboys are her specialty! 

Destined to change

Destined to succeed

Real Men Wear Pink

Four Letters

Forbidden Fruit

Let's take a minute to meet this talented Lady!


I grew up in a really small town in Missouri. Very similar to the fictional towns I write about. I moved to the big city right after I graduated. I work full-time and I am mom to a beautiful little girl.

I started writing in October 2012 when a group I am a member of had a prologue contest. I didn't win the contest, but everyone who read my prologue asked for more of my story. I decided I had to finish it and get these characters that were in my head out on paper. During the writing process it became clear that these characters had a lot to say. So I realized my story was really a series.

I am a really boring person, so this bio is super short! This is really about all there is to know about me. Sad, isn’t it. lol

I love music and honestly couldn't write without my Spotify playlist. I am kinda obsessed with frogs (not real ones) and office supplies are my downfall! I could spend my whole paycheck at the stationery store...boring, didn't I already say that? lol

Also, I am slightly addicted to Facebook and Voxer. Please message me on either one...I would love to hear from ya’ll.


You can stalk her and show her some love at the following sites!


   



Oh and guess what that's not all!
She is doing a takeover at the Facebook page tonight from 7-9 pm EST.
You don't wanna miss it!
http://facebook.com/sassydivasbookblog