Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Fictional Boyfriend : Guess What 2 Men took Ana Zaun's Breath Away....





Two Leading Fictional Characters Have Captured Ana Zaun's Heart.. Can you guess who they are or can you guess what books these two leading men have derived from?
They are super swoon worthy....
HOT HUNK #1


  I am a Professor in Canada.
I have traveled to Italy and appreciate art.
 I had a problem with drugs.
 I have developed strong desires for one of my students.
WHO AM I?

Secretive and Gorgeous #2

He's a Major in the Army.
He built a potato counter.
He spent 28 days in Lazarevo.
He assumed a false identity.
WHO AM I?
In the comment section below guess  the 2 characters or books.  Ana has a big crush on these men and LOVED these books!
HUGS-N-KISSES
xoxoxo
Thank you for letting us SPOTLIGHT you at
Sassy Divas Book Blog
this week... It has been so much fun.

Love, Jenn, Melanie, Jamie and Kiki
Remember to check out Ana Zaun's books









If you haven't met Rick and Maddy  yet... You must!

Here's a taste of them...



 Rick

 Maddy


Let it Go coming soon