Sunday, May 18, 2014

Review Blitz: Undeniable by Ashley Simone


http://amzn.to/1gJ6gFB



What if One Night Could Change Your Life?

Working in a diner by day and desperately applying for accounting jobs by night, Allie Nobokov fears that her future will be one of a single, virginal, cat lady. A chance encounter with a gorgeous stranger, Zac, awakens her desires and she feels an undeniable connection.

When fate pushes them together once again, Allie’s desires run wild – until, just when things start getting hot and heavy, Zac disappears into the night...

How can you deny a connection so strong?

All that is pushed to the back of Allie’s mind when her younger brother shows up on her doorstep, desperately in need of more money than she can provide… Until she sees a classified ad.

“I met a girl and I can’t get over her,” says the ad, and goes on to describe Allie. “If you look like her, I’ll pay handsomely for one night with you.”

Can Allie summon the courage to answer the mysterious ad and go through with what it entails? And can she convince the enigmatic Zac to push aside his demons and give their love a chance?

A Sexy, New Adult Story

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21802514-undeniable

 
http://amzn.to/1gJ6gFB            http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JQJ7RB6




I loved and hated this book! I couldn't put it down and it was WAY TOO SHORT!! It is filled with sexy, rich alpha male and angst! Two of my favorite things! He was hot and mysterious but he has hollow look in his eyes that Allie can recognize right away. 

There was something about him. I could sense a hollowness behind that smile, something that reflected what I had gone through a year ago. Some days the pain inside me was as sharp and brutal as ever...

Allie is working as a waitress in a rundown diner trying to pay the bills and keep a roof over her head while she tries to find an accounting job. She hates the diner and is beginning to think that she will never find her dream job. 

Zac is the hot customer in the tailored suit that doesn't look like he should be dining in a place like the diner, but she was drawn to him right away.

In desperate need for fast money, Allie starts looking for alternative ways to earn it when she happens upon an ad that she cannot pass up. 

“I can’t let you walk away again, because this is what I want. I want to taste every part of you. I want you moaning and writhing under me, I want you weak and helpless. I want you to scream my name, over and over again. Say it.”

"Zac, Zac..."

“I want to press my face against those gorgeous breasts of yours, and I want to feel those nipples under my fingertips. I want to squeeze them and rub them till they’re hard, and I want you to squeal with pleasure and pain. I’m going to rip off your panties and leave you a soaking mess, and then I’m going to fuck you. I’m going to take my time, and I’m going to make you scream until you’re hoarse.”

It was a very quick read - literally. It only look me about an hour and I was dying when it ended with a MASSIVE cliffhanger! But I still loved it and I can't wait to read the next installment of this serial.