Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Release Day Blitz: Imperfect by Willow Winters




Fate brought us together, but the sins of my past threaten to rip us apart.

In a city ruled by corruption and powerful men, only the ruthless survive. And that’s just what I am. Like father, like son. The life I lead is riddled with black tie affairs and dark secrets.

A simple mistake destroyed a woman I knew nothing about. She was only a name and a beautiful face in a photograph. Her picture-perfect life was shattered, but I didn’t give a damn.

Or at least I thought I didn’t care, until she stumbled into me.
One look and I was tempted.
One taste and I was hooked.

It wasn’t supposed to turn into this. She’s a good girl from the upper east side, innocent and naive. She’s ashamed to be moving on so quickly.
Especially with a man like me. Someone who could tarnish her good girl reputation and make the crack in her picture perfect frame splinter even deeper.
We both know this was supposed to be a one time thing. But I want more.

Now she has me wrapped around her little finger, using me to get through her pain. I’m addicted to the soft moans and the way her nails scratch down my back. I’m starting to need her, as much as she needs me.

I’ll protect her from the truth as long as I can. But even if she finds out, I’m not letting her leave me.
She’s mine now.
Prologue

Mason

Don’t let them see.  
Her words echo in my head as I stalk toward the quiet bedroom.  She whispered them against my lips last night.  The cool air slipped between us as she broke the kiss and slowly opened her eyes in the dark of the night.  
The street light shined down around us on the back porch to her place in the upper east side.  The city life quietly slept so late at night, or early in the morning depending on how you look at it.  Only the sinners were left awake.
Don’t let them see.  She left me with the parting plea and here I am… giving into her wish.
I’ve never crept through anyone’s back door so late at night.  Not once in my life have I had to sneak around like this.
I don’t want to keep doing this shit, but here I am.   What the hell has this woman done to me?  I’m wrapped around her little finger.  
It’s because she’s ashamed.  I know that’s why she doesn’t want people to know we’re together.  Not just a fling, not a rebound fuck.  There’s something more to us now, but she doesn’t want the world to know.  
The floorboards creak under my weight and I hesitate in the doorway, the dim lamp from the hall filling the dark room with a hint of light.  
Sleep is evident on her face, but she stirs beneath the silk sheet until finally sees me.  She lulls her head to the side to look at me, burying her cheek into the pillow, a soft smile playing on her lips.
“I missed you,” her voice is laced with an equal mix of sleep and lust.  
If only she knew the reason I craved her touch.  The reason I was so tempted.
“I’m sorry I’m late,” I tell her in a deep, rough voice as I start unbuttoning my shirt.  A smirk turns the corner of my lips up as her eyes sparkle with humor.  She doesn’t care when I come and go, so long as I lay in her bed at night, or she in mine.
Her doe eyes stare back at me while I slip off the button up and let it pool into a puddle at my feet.  I yank the tight white undershirt over my shoulders and look back to see those lush lips parted.
She likes what she sees.  My muscles ripple as I let the undershirt drop to the floor, the moonlight bathing the room and the two of us in a faint glow.
She may want to keep this a secret, but she fucking wants me and she can’t hide it.  I’ve become addicted to the way she looks at me, like she needs to touch me to stay grounded just as she needs to breathe the air to survive.  I’ve learned to crave the faint sounds of her quickened breath as she waits for me to come to her.   As if she’d die without me.
I’m slow to unbuckle my belt as my eyes roam down her curves.  She’s mine to take.  Mine to touch.  Mine to keep.
If it were up to me, I’d take her ass outside and into the middle of the busy city street to show the world that she belongs to me now.  I don’t want to sneak around anymore and I don’t give a shit who knows.  I’m tired of this bullshit.  
I grip the leather belt tighter as the anger boils in my blood, making it sing in the air as I pull it through the loops and drop it to the floor with a loud clack.  All the while, my gaze is on her gorgeous eyes, and she’s staring back at me with the same desire.
The past is never coming back.  No one will ever know what really happened, not her, not anyone.
“Mason,” she practically whimpers my name and it pulls the beast in me closer to her.  My knee dips into the bed, making it groan with my weight as I crawl over to her.  
Her soft blue eyes pierce through me, cutting through the dark room.  More of the soft light from the city lights slips into the room as the heat kicks on and the curtains sway.  The way the light kisses her skin makes her all the more beautiful.  
She’s laid out for me.  All for me. She fucking needs me.
I crush my lips to hers and dig my fingers into the flesh of her hips as she spreads her thighs for me.  Her soft moans fill the hot air between us.
She’s ashamed to be moving on so quickly.  Especially with a man like me.  I wasn’t made for a woman like her.  I’m someone who could tarnish her good girl reputation and make the crack in her picture perfect frame splinter even deeper. Rough around the edges is putting it lightly, but I have what it takes to keep her.
We both know this was supposed to be a one time thing.  But now, I want more.
She thinks she’s ruined, but she’s fucking perfect.  It’s my sins and my secrets that could destroy us both.  I’ll never let them come to light. Not now that I have something worth fighting for.
She doesn’t know it yet, but I won’t stop until she’s mine.
She needs to get over it and just accept this for what it is.  
She’s fucking mine now.

Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Bestselling Romance Author. She likes her action hot and her bad boys hotter. She certainly doesn’t hold back on either one in her writing!

Want a text alert when Willow has a new release? Text "Willow" to 797979!
Or if you prefer by email, Sign up for her Naughty List to get all the newest bad boy releases, sales, great giveaways and a FREE Bad Boy Billionaire Romance → http://eepurl.com/b2izzf


Willow started writing after having her little girl, Evie, December 2015. All during her pregnancy with Evie she continued to read and she only wanted to read romance. She was reading a book a day — sometimes two.

In January 2016 Willow was staying up late with Evie and just thinking of all these stories. They came to her constantly so she finally sat down and just started writing. She always wanted to do it so she figured, why not? Today Willow cannot be happier for making that decision!


Author Links