Monday, May 1, 2017

ReleaseBlitz and Review: Resurrecting Hope by Jane Anthony


Title: Resurrecting Hope
Author: Jane Anthony
Genre: Contemporary Romance (with Dark Elements)
Release Date: May 1, 2017
Cover Designer: Cover Me Darling
Photographer: Sean Archer
Author Betty Shreffler - “For a book that will take your heart on an emotional rollercoaster dive into Resurrecting Hope!” Author Dani Rene - “When Jane told me she's writing a dark romance, I had no doubt she'd absolutely kill it, but this is so much more.” Socially Book Nerd - “I am in awe of Jane's ability to take a photo inspiration and turn it into something I could have never imagined.”
~Hope~
I’m broken.
I’m hiding.
I’m not the woman he claims he loves.
Hope Moon is a figment, a fairy tale. A single mom with sunny smiles on the outside, but whose pitch-black insides are riddled with demons.
I can’t look him in the face, can’t tell him who I am.
If I let my guard down, Jack will find me.
Jack’s wrath left me bound in hell.
Can Hank’s love set me free?

~Hank~
I’ve been hurt.
I’ve been used.
I’ve been betrayed.
But Hank Lawless isn’t a man to be trifled with.
Hope Moon has caught me like a fly in a web. Her gaze is haunted, her moves calculated. There’s more to the dark haired beauty than meets the eye. She’s hiding something.
I need to find a way to break down her defenses.
I vowed to walk beside her through her own personal hell.
But is my love enough to free her from it?

**This book contains mature content and is meant for adults 18+. It contains a trigger warning for graphic scenes of domestic violence and rape. It’s a story about second chances, and overcoming your shattered past by any means necessary. Please take this into account before reading.**


Of all of Jane Anthony's books, this is probably my favorite. It is about second chances, finding strength, overcoming one's past, and moving into the future. It's about love and heartache and everything in between.

Hope, a single mother, has a past, one that she guards and holds close. Hank wants to help her overcome it, and he wants to show her what it means to really love someone. The question is, can they find a way to overcome everything when her past comes looking for her, or will they break apart?

I loved this story. You will go through the emotional highs and lows of the characters, feeling and experiencing everything with them. The plot and story are also well-written and the words jump off of the pages. I highly recommend it. One click this 4.5 star read today!

Resurrecting Hope is a story about starting over. Overcoming and slaying demons. It's also about learning to love again. Learning to love yourself, and learning to open your heart to love someone else.

Hope, she is an amazing, strong, beautiful and encouraging woman. And Hank is the man who can't seem to resist her. He's also the man who helped her cross a threshold when she began starting over. But Hope's got secrets. Secrets that put all of them in danger when her past comes back to haunt her.

If you've never read a work by Jane Anthony before - what are you waiting for! She delivers once again with this one. One click it today!


Jane Anthony is a romance author, fist pumping Jersey-girl, and hard rock enthusiast. She resides in the ‘burbs of New Jersey with her husband and children. A lover of Halloween, vintage cars, & coffee, she’s also a cornucopia of useless 80’s knowledge and trivia. When not writing, she’s an avid reader, concert goer, and party planner extraordinaire.
Jane loves hearing from her readers! Connect with her on these social media sites, and don’t be too shy to say hello!
HOSTED BY: